[Haskell-cafe] Re: Books on Haskell

Matthew Roberts mattr at ics.mq.edu.au
Tue Jan 18 19:13:39 EST 2005

Haskell wiki pages for this stuff?  I presume you would need the
authors/publishers permission.  I am 62 pages into "Implementing
Functional Languages: a tutorial" and would be happy to put up the
solutions I have so far (with appropriate permission of course).

The advantage of the wiki is that you can present different solutions
(contributed by different people) that correspond to different
programming styles.

Matt