package readline unknown symbol problem on GHCi 6.2.2 Windows binary (Was: [Haskell-cafe] Problem with wxHaskell

Jinwoo Lee jinwoo68 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 19:30:37 EST 2005

You can remove that error message by including following in package.conf
file.

 Package
    {name = "readline",
     auto = True,
     import_dirs = ["$libdir/imports"],
     source_dirs = [],
     library_dirs = ["$libdir"],
     hs_libraries = ["HSreadline"],
     extra_libraries = ["readline", "advapi32"],
     include_dirs = [],
     c_includes = ["HsReadline.h"],
     package_deps = ["base"],
     extra_ghc_opts = [],
     extra_cc_opts = [],
     extra_ld_opts = [],
     framework_dirs = [],
     extra_frameworks = []},

Jinwoo Lee

Always remember that you are unique.  Just like everyone else.
jinwoo68 at gmail.com