[Haskell-cafe] Re: I/O interface

Ketil Malde ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no
Thu Jan 13 05:28:23 EST 2005

Keean Schupke <k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk> writes:

> No I meant Channels (from Data.Concurrent)... you can use a structure like:

Yes, I realize that (although I haven't yet used Data.Concurrent).  It
seemed to me, though, that streams are related to channels, and that
it may be possible to use the same (or a slightly more generalized)
abstraction?  (I should perhasp experiment a bit with concurrent
programming and streams, and it'll surely become apparent how and why
I'm mistaken :-)

-kzm