[Haskell-cafe] WASH defaults in inputFields

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Tue Feb 22 11:48:07 EST 2005

Hi,

Hope this is not a stupid question, but I RTFM'd and couldn't find the
answer.

I am designing a form that will be used to edit some data that is in the
database.  I want users to pull up the form and have all the input
fields pre-filled with the current state of the database (so they don't
have to re-key all that), then the database gets updated with they hit
submit.  Simple to do in HTML, but I can't figure out how to do this
with Wash.  The inputFields don't seem to take a parameter giving a
default, nor does there appear to be any way to set it later.

Ideas?

Thanks,
John