[Haskell-cafe] Bug in "Haskell for C programmers" tutorial?

Erik de Castro Lopo hc-erikd at mega-nerd.com
Sat Dec 31 23:23:02 EST 2005

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working through the "Haskell for C programmers" tutorial
> and in this section":

This section

    http://www.haskell.org/~pairwise/intro/section4.html#part1

doing the calcMassesOverDists could also do with some work. The code
listed does not seem to work under GHC.

It would be kinda nice is all of the examples were complete
working examples. I must admit however that I'm learning more
fixing stuff that doesn't work than I would have learnt if
everything just worked first time :-).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"An older MS internal whitepaper from August 2000 on switching
Hotmail, which MS acquired in 1997, from front-end servers
running FreeBSD and back-end database servers running Solaris
to a whole farm running Win2K, reads like a veritable sales
brochure for UNIX"
-- http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/28226.html