[Haskell-cafe] Learning about haskell compilers

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Dec 21 10:38:20 EST 2005

Hello Creighton,

Wednesday, December 21, 2005, 8:14:22 AM, you wrote:

CH> I really like your idea of implementing an interpreter for
CH> just some kindof functional language.  That sounds like it'd
CH> be pretty instructive and have less frustration factor than
CH> a whole compiler.  Thanks!

see at the Parsec library. it contains as examples implementations of
several functional and imperative languages and all implementations is
just about 10-30kb

Parsec, parsing combinators, and monads is very Haskellish things

http://www.nomaware.com/monads/monad_tutorial.zip
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh//pearl.hs
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh//monparsing.pdf
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh//parsing.pdf
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~gmh//pearl.pdf

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com