[Haskell-cafe] Re: Tutorial uploaded

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Tue Dec 20 18:19:22 EST 2005

Hello Neil,

NM> Hi,

>> Hugs  Interpreter only        Suitable for learning. You'll need GHC for serious work.

NM> This is putting Hugs down quite a bit. I personally prefer Hugs, and
NM> use it for serious work (including developing a Haskell compiler, and
NM> 4 years of academic study and counting).

for me, Hugs and especiall WinHugs is an amazing tool to develop
programs that then will be compiled by GHC. they have a greatest level
o compatibility while Hugs loads programs 10 times faster than GHCi
and have much more helpful environment (especially WinHugs 2005)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com