[Haskell-cafe] Proposal for a first tutorial.

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:20:41 EST 2005

On 12/20/05, Hal Daume III <hdaume at isi.edu> wrote:
> It seems a bit unfair to say that there are no good ways of learning
> information about Haskell.  Yes, I'm shamelessly plugging my own tutorial,
> but that's because I think it's pretty good.

I agree, it is. I read it and found it a great help when I was learning.

> But, yes, here's the solution:
>
>  haskell.org people, please just link to the .pdf
>
> I think this solution should please everyone.

You're probably right.

(BTW, the link is currently broken - there may have been a typo made
when the change was being made...)

> p.s., I apologize for the rant.

No problem. Sadly, there's so much email harvesting and the like on
the internet these days, that no matter how innocent, a "please give
your email address" form attracts a disproportionate amount of
suspicion. But ironically, I can't quite convince myself that lying
about my email address is acceptable, even so :-)

Paul