[Haskell-cafe] Priority queue

Benjamin Franksen benjamin.franksen at bessy.de
Thu Dec 15 07:26:30 EST 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 11:50, Joel Reymont wrote:
> Does anyone have priority queue Haskell code that they would be
> willing to share or point me to?

In fact I have one. It is based on 2-3 finger trees as described in a
paper by Ralf Hinze. it is even better because it is a ordered sequence
data type, rather than just a priority queue: all operations are
constant time at both ends (max resp.min end). It is also quite memory
efficient (last time I checked, it used about half the memory compared
to data.Set).

I can send you the sources (today, evening, can't access it at work).

Ben