[Haskell-cafe] Re: syscall, sigpause and EINTR on Mac OSX

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:26:20 EST 2005

Would there be any advantage in doing this? There's no deadlock info
produced for a debug threaded runtime, for example. Not according to
ghc/rts/Schedule.c.

Of course I could print the capabilities of the main thread (TSO
structure) and see what it's blocked on, etc. but I could do that
just as well without using -threaded.

My issue seems to be that of a deadlock. Strangely enough, building
with -debug and running with +RTS -Ds seems to go through all the
way. I think I'm not completely reproducing the previous deadlock
situation, though, so I'm working on that.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/