[Haskell-cafe] how to nicely implement phantom type coersion?

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Dec 9 06:19:21 EST 2005

On Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 05:31:37PM -0500, Thomas Jger wrote:
> Since you're already using GADTs, why not also use them to witness type
> equality:

Thanks for the suggestion! This just illustrates the rule that when using
GADTs the solution to every problem is to introduce another GADT.  It
amazes me how many times that rule has proven true, and yet I *still* don't
think to define a new GADT for every problem I run into...
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net