[Haskell-cafe] Existentially-quantified constructors, Eq and Show

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Thu Dec 8 10:42:11 EST 2005

Hello Joel,

better to ask Simon. if automatically determined type is more generic
than you really need, this can something slow program. but i think that
generally this have no big impact, because many functions are just
inlined and, theoretically, can be specialized just at inlining place

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com