[Haskell-cafe] Connecting to a running process (REPL)

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Dec 7 08:37:31 EST 2005

Hello Tomasz,

>> Is there a good standard way of supplying a read-eval prompt in a
>> program?

TZ> Some time ago I was thinking about implementing a Haskell telnet
TZ> server module, but now I think that this would be a difficult
TZ> solution for a simple problem.

is that any better than just having one of threads running this
read-eval loop? :)  possibly on specially allocated console, if
the program itself make some screen i/o

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com