[Haskell-cafe] Re: :t main

Scherrer, Chad Chad.Scherrer at pnl.gov
Tue Dec 6 12:14:53 EST 2005

> From: Simon Peyton-Jones [mailto:simonpj at microsoft.com]

> I've not been following this thread, but I wanted to check:
> you do know about Tarmo Uustalu's stuff about comonads, don't you?
>
> http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/ekarttun/comonad/  summarises
> (link to "The essence of dataflow programming" at the bottom)
>
> Simon

Thanks, Simon. I've seen it, but I haven't fully digested it yet.
Dataflow programming is new to me, and it's not immediately obvious how
it ties in with IO in general. I'll take another look, though.

Chad Scherrer
Computational Mathematics Group
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." -- Groucho Marx