[Haskell-cafe] Re: TChan implementation: Why TVarList

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:46:24 EST 2005

Well, I meant more like TVar [a] but I see that you are pulling from
the front and appending to the rear.

I need to implement a mailbox where messages can be pulled out based
on a predicate or in order of arrival. I'm thinking of using a Map
keyed on ClockTime.

Do you have any suggestions?

	Thanks, Joel

--