[Haskell-cafe] Wierd activation record found on stack

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 07:27:13 EST 2005

randomplay: internal error: scavenge_stack: weird activation record
found on stack: 0
     Please report this as a bug to glasgow-haskell-bugs at haskell.org,
     or http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ghc/

I installed my own signal handlers with the intent of having my
profile reports written out. The program runs forever and otherwise
generates no profile reports when I interrupt it.

I install the handlers like this:

        installHandler sigPIPE Ignore Nothing
        flip mapM_ [sigINT, sigHUP, sigABRT, sigTERM] $ \sig -> do
          installHandler sig handler Nothing
              where handler = Catch $ exitWith (ExitFailure 1)

P.S. Is there a prize of some sorts for the highest number of wierd
bug reports per time frame? :D

--
http://wagerlabs.com/