[Haskell-cafe] Small Project coder needed

Mike Richards mike.richards at oxygen.ie
Tue Apr 26 16:44:31 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Calling all Haskell coders!

I just got back into coding haskell and need to take over from another lecturer at our University.I need to get a solution done out to a problem he set my students last week, and as Im attending a conference on XP for the next couple of days, I doubt I'll have time to get it done between flights.

Its not a very large project, and should only take an hour or two of your time to code.I can offer between £30-45 if it meets the specs I set (and functions 100% of course!).

Let me know before the weekend,

Thanks

Mike Richards