[Haskell-cafe] GHC Survey source?

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:25:34 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:02:08AM -0400, Alson Kemp wrote:
> Simons,
> 	Would y'all hand out the source code for the survey @
> http://www.haskell.org/ghc/survey/start.cgi?  I looked through the CVS repo
> but couldn't find it.  Aside from generalities (GHC, WASH, etc), I wanted to
> see some actual web programming with Haskell.

You can get the code from http://www.haskell.org/~tomasz/ghc-survey/.
This is a darcs repository, so if you have darcs you can simply:
    $ darcs get http://www.haskell.org/~tomasz/ghc-survey/

I think I did quite a good job at separating form handling from actual
survey contents. See GHCSurvey.hs - it describes the whole contents of
the survey, but there's completely no form input handling, etc.

BTW, to compile the code you'll need WashNGo-2.0.6 with wash.patch
applied (it's in the repository).

If you want, I can put a BSD-style license on the code.

Best regards
Tomasz