Simple example using Parsec (was: [Haskell-cafe] Rethinking O O idioms)

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Thu Sep 30 06:36:57 EDT 2004

Sure. Learning Parsec took me a few hours, whereas John's parsing task might
be done in much less time, if it's simple enough. OTOH, there's value in
being able to use Parsec, so it's a good excuse to learn.

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.