[Haskell-cafe] mutually recursive modules

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Fri Sep 24 10:37:01 EDT 2004

There is no reliable way to extract the interface from an
implementation short of compiling the implementation.
So the only "proper" way to handle mutually recursive module
is to have hand-written interface files where there is a cycle.

This is how Haskell used to be, but alas, hand written interface
files fell out of fashion at some point.

 	-- Lennart