[Haskell-cafe] Job

Mark Carroll mark at ixod.org
Thu Sep 23 19:22:00 EDT 2004

The company I'm involved with - Aetion, a tiny defense contractor in
Columbus, Ohio - is now looking for an affordable Haskell programmer to
hire. So, on the offchance that any of you guys are interested, or know of
someone who might be, feel free to e-mail me for more information or to
supply your resume. Unfortunately, the nature of the work is such that US
citizenship or a security clearance would help, and telecommuting isn't
really an option. On the upside, the work should be varied and interesting
- more challenging than mundane. Given that fact, we are more interested
in aptitude than specific experience.

-- Mark