[Haskell-cafe] GHC and OS X (10.4)

Tom Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 17:06:18 EDT 2004

Hi,
  I've been attempting to use GHC on a beta copy of Mac OS X 10.4,
I've been attmepting to use the panther version of the install
package, but have hit a problem with tinkering with it - I get the
following error when I attempt to run ghc:
Verenia:~/Documents/Development/XBridgeAI tatd100$ ghc
dyld: Library not found: HaskellSupport.framework/Versions/A/HaskellSupport
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/ghc-6.2.1/ghc-6.2.1
  Reason: file not found
Trace/BPT trap

The framework is present in /Library/Frameworks, and
/Library/Frameworks is in dyld's framework search path.

Any Mac/Haskell gurus able to help I would much appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom Davie