[Haskell-cafe] Set of reals...?

Stijn De Saeger stijndesaeger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 01:57:38 EDT 2004

Thank you,
I eventually tried to go with this approad, after a few people's
recommendations.
But, like you mentioned in your post, now I find myself needing a
notion of subset relations, and since you obviously can't define
equality over functions, i'm stuck again. Do you know any way around
this problem, or have i hit a dead end...?

stijn.