[Haskell-cafe] Set of reals...?

Stijn De Saeger stijndesaeger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 22:51:21 EDT 2004

aha, I see.
Seems like i still have a long way to go with functional programming.

final question: i tried to test the code below, but it seems GHCi will
only take the `isin` functions when they are defined in lambda
notation (like isin = (\x -> ...)).
Did you run this code too, or were you just sketching me the rough idea?

Cheers for all the replies by the way, i learnt a great deal here.
stijn.