[Haskell-cafe] Re: OCaml list sees abysmal Language Shootout

MR K P SCHUPKE k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 13:16:42 EDT 2004

        results

Okay... read the license, seems whoever wrote that article on Clean
didn't read the license... You can use it under LGPL, for commercial
purposes... Still cant help thinking its yet-another-lazy-functional
language - I thought the whole point of Haskell was to stop prolifertion
of many non-standard lazy functional languages... (have to say I like
the idea of basing the formal semantics on graph rewriting though...)
#

Keean.