[Haskell-cafe] 500 great lines of Haskell code?

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Wed Oct 6 17:40:08 EDT 2004

This might be an interesting way to highlight the beauty and brevity
of Haskell.  Has anyone written a great 500-line Haskell program they
want to submit?

peace,

  isaac

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/10/06/1530218&tid=156&tid=8

"Be part of the Open Source Annual 2005 and enter our hacker contest
for the best 500-line open source program. The best program will be
printed in next year's issue of the book. Following lasts year's huge
success with our Open Source Annual, a mostly German reader concerned
with the various aspects of open source, we are currently busy
compiling the second edition of the annual which will be released next
March for the CeBIT 2005 in Hannover. Aside from articles on subjects
like economics, law and open innovation, to name but a few, we plan to
print the source code of an open source software program."