[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and sound

Adrian Hey ahey at iee.org
Sun May 9 17:33:39 EDT 2004

On Saturday 08 May 2004 12:16 pm, Sven Panne wrote:
> Apart from that, having a binding for SDL would be nice, too, and somebody
> is already working on it, IIRC.

Urrm, that would be me I think:-) Though in the context of this discussion
I have to warn that so far I have ignored the audio features of SDL.

I know when we discussed this a few weeks ago I thought a first release was
close, I'm afraid I still haven't finished polishing it yet as I've been
a bit busier than I expected with other commitments. (Having to earn money
is a tiresome distraction from Haskell programming :-)

But if anybody wants it "as is" I can email what I have.

Regards
--
Adrian Hey