[Haskell-cafe] Modules and files

Iavor S. Diatchki diatchki at cse.ogi.edu
Mon Jun 14 18:59:01 EDT 2004

hello,
according to the report there should be no connection between modules
and files, and one should be able to have multiple modules in a file,
and even a single module in multiple files.  however none of the
implementations
support that, so in effect there is 1-1 correspondence between modules
and files.
the reason for this is that it provides an easy way for the
implementation to find the modules.
-iavor