[Haskell-cafe] Producing fortran/C code with haskell?

Alastair Reid alastair at reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Sat Jan 31 12:24:20 EST 2004

> Where could I find information on such topics, or existing libraries to
> generate programs with haskell? Is somebody willing to share what (s)he
> already did?

A possibly useful resource is:

My cross-module inliner for C contains a bunch of type definitions to
represent C code, a pretty-printer, a C parser (which supports al the gcc
extensions) and various useful libraries (e.g., generate dependency graph,
estimate size of generated code, etc.)

It is GPLed, the code for manipulating C is clearly separated from the
application that uses it.

You can get it from:

  http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/knit/cmi.html

--
Alastair Reid            haskell-consulting.com