[Haskell-cafe] Favorite/recommended math books

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Thu Jan 29 09:44:43 EST 2004

the second half of this thread (the first half is a bit cliquey unless
you're a lambda regular, i guess) contains some info on my search for a
good introduction to category theory.

http://lambda.weblogs.com/discuss/msgReader$10683?mode=topic

there may also be more info at

https://200.83.153.5/pipermail/compute/2004-January/000079.html
(username/password : list/list)

(i can't remember which has information from which and how much they
overlap).  also, that last url may (will!) change since it's a dhcp
assigned address, so if it's useful grab a copy :o)

(i'm looking for something at the undergrad level, but most seems to be
aimed a bit higher.)

andrew

personal web site: http://www.acooke.org/andrew
personal mail list: http://www.acooke.org/andrew/compute.html