[Haskell-cafe] Favorite/recommended math books

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Thu Jan 29 09:44:43 EST 2004

the second half of this thread (the first half is a bit cliquey unless
you're a lambda regular, i guess) contains some info on my search for a
good introduction to category theory.

there may also be more info at
(username/password : list/list)

(i can't remember which has information from which and how much they
overlap).  also, that last url may (will!) change since it's a dhcp
assigned address, so if it's useful grab a copy :o)

(i'm looking for something at the undergrad level, but most seems to be
aimed a bit higher.)