[Haskell-cafe] [jimlewis@miclog.com: Haskell web]

John Peterson peterson-john at cs.yale.edu
Mon Jan 26 10:11:37 EST 2004

Here are some comments regarding Haskell and the website.  I think
there are some things we can do to make it a little easier on people
that enter haskell.org from outside the sheltered halls of
academia.

I think the comment about the organization of haskell.org is fairly
accurate - we have been adding more and more content without a really
systematic way of searching for things.  I would really like to be
able to sift through the information at haskell.org in a more
useful way.  Much of the best content on haskell.org is hidden in
Mailman archives - I also have problems digging through old topics.
I'm not sure we should change over to different discussion software
but maybe we could do something better to access the archives.

    John