[Haskell-cafe] Syntactic extensions

Niklas Broberg n_broberg at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:49:19 EST 2004

Hello,

I am using the haskell-src bundle to implement a preprocessor for some
syntactic extensions to haskell. This is all fine and well, but I find
myself also wanting the preprocessor to let through some already existing
extensions, namely:
* implicit parameters
* pattern guards
* multi-parameter type classes with functional dependencies
* possibly template haskell

The haskell-src bundle already has support for mptcs (without fundeps), and
pattern guards are rather straight-forward, but for the rest;
Where can I find formal specifications of these extensions in terms of
added/changed syntax?
Or even better, is there anyone out there who has already extended the
haskell-src bundle with support for any of them?

regards,

Niklas Broberg (d00nibro[at]dtek.chalmers.se)