[Haskell-cafe] file upload with Network.CGI

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Aug 26 16:11:17 EDT 2004

Has anyone managed to process the results of a "file upload"
formular, such as

  <form action="input_file.htm" enctype="multipart/form-data">
                           maxlength="100000" accept="text/*">
  </form>

..., with Network.CGI successfully? I have tried it, but it
appears that the library can't handle the "multipart/form-data"
encoding -- is that possible?

I'll appreciate any suggestions how to work around (or fix) this
problem.

Peter

P. S.: I have made a lot of changes to the CGI library already;
does anyone actively maintain it? Or should I just post my diffs
on the libraries list?