[Haskell-cafe] Logic programming in Haskell

Andrew Cheadle amc4 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 13:29:46 EDT 2004

* Shameless biased plug * ;-)

Why do logic programming in Haskell when you can use ECLiPSe:
www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse

No seriously, I use both and I love using both, but I have the right
tool for the right job mentality... The backtracking monad gets you so
far but why do your own trailing when a WAM-based architecture takes the
strain and the pain and does it more efficiently?

Just my two pennies ;-)

Andy