[Haskell-cafe] Data constructors

Iavor S. Diatchki diatchki at cse.ogi.edu
Mon Apr 26 11:27:52 EDT 2004

i have thought about things like that, but the qualification
Type.Constructor does
not seem particularly useful.  you can achieve the same by using "_", e.g
data A = A_X | A_Y
data B = B_X | B_Y
alternatively (at least for non-recursilve datatypes) anonymous sums
(ala TREX's records)
could work pretty well, but they are not in Haskell.  details about
those can probably be
found in Ben Gaster's thesis.