[Haskell-cafe] C Bindings?

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 14:11:15 EDT 2004

The Foreign Function Interface (FFI) is your friend for these tasks:

On the haskell.org web page, under "libraries and tools" there are
links to
a number of tools to help you connect your C & haskell programs.
The GreenCard and c->haskell tools seem to be used by a number
of people.

Alastair Reid's Guide to Haskell's Foreign Function Interface,

is a good place to start. It has some comparison of the various tools.

Best Wishes,