[Haskell-cafe] How to implement `amb' operator?

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Wed Apr 7 15:10:56 EDT 2004

Not wanting to appear glib, but...
  SICP  4.3.3  Implementing the Amb Evaluator

  Ralf Hinze (2000): Deriving Backtracking Monad Transformers

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.