Standalone Parser for Haskell Grammar

Doaitse Swierstra
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:56:14 +0200

You may find an error correcting combinator based parser in the
directory uust, to be found at

Just check out the whole tree and follow the building and installing
instructions. The parser etc can be found in the UHC section. It makes
use of the parser combinators found elsewhere in the tree,

  Doaitse Swierstra