determining if a int is a power

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Sun Nov 9 12:52:29 EST 2003

It seems to me that a neater approach might be to create a list of powers
(squares) and see if it has any members in common with the list supplied.

Of course you have to deal with the issue of not knowing in advance how
many members of the list of squares will be needed... which can lead to
using some rather interesting features of Haskell.

#g