automaticly create the ana, cata, hylomorphisms

Doaitse Swierstra doaitse at
Fri Nov 7 16:31:03 EST 2003

You may want to take a look at our attribute grammar system  which will
not only generate the cata's for you, but also the algebra's that these
cata's take as argument. The latter is where the real work is if you
want to convert yourself to this style of programming.

and the follow the attribute grammar link.

Doaitse Swierstra

On vrijdag, nov 7, 2003, at 16:09 Europe/Zurich, Marta Isabel Oliveira