Type tree traversals [Re: Modeling multiple inheritance]

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 4 11:23:53 EST 2003

| We really should change GHC rather than keep trying to work around
| like this. GHC will be my light reading for winter break.

Maybe so.  For the benefit of those of us who have not followed the
details of your work, could you summarise, as precisely as possible,
just what language extension you propose, and how it would be useful?  A
kind of free-standing summary, not assuming the reader has already read
the earlier messages.