Is my question bad ?

Karl M Syring syring@email.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 13:11:32 +0000 (UTC)

Antoine Utonium wrote on Sat, 31 May 2003 13:29:09 +0200:
> I recently asked you who knows how to link haskell-made code to C apps, or
> call haskell code from C code, or encapsulate, traduce, Haskell code in C
> code.
> I just want to use haskell when I need advanced algorithms, & C for I/O, and
> GUI (under windows)..
> If my question has been answered yet, or if my english is too bad, please
> say me, or give me links to answers.
> Thanks.
>
> Antoine Utonium wrote:
>> Everything is in the title. I like "simplicity" of Haskell and would
>> like to use what i write in my c/c++ programs.
>> Thanks a lot by advance.

I guess, there are people who have tried, but failed :-)
The easiest way would be to make a COM server in Haskell.
You should have a look at the HDirect sources, where there are
some examples. Generally using a COM dll from Haskell seems to
work, while the other way round seems to be problematic.

Karl M. Syring