Immediate business proposal

DR MICHAEL KAGIDA mk19@totalise.co.uk
Thu, 29 May 2003 21:40:19 -0700

DR MICHAEL KAGIDA
LAGOS-NIGERIA

A very good day to you=2E We have an immediate business proposal that
involves US$ 30=2C000=2C000=2E00 Million Dollars which we will like to invest
under your custody=2EOnce I receive a message from you notifying me of your
interest=2C the details of the transaction=2Fthe terms and condition of sharing
regarding the business would then be brought to your knowledge=2E Your urgent
response will be highly appreciated and will swiftly bring us to the
commencement of the transaction=2E We hope to conclude=2E this transaction
within 10-14 working days Do not forget to contact me on the receipt of
this e-mail address=2E And please you have to maintain absolute
confidentiality as regards this pending transaction=2E You have to send me
your phone and fax numbers so I can contact you=2E

I urgently await your response=2E

Best Regards=2C

Dr MICHAEL KAGIDA

NB=3APLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER FM=2F01 IN YOUR RESPONSE=2E