Shooting yourself in the foot, a contribution

Steffen Mazanek Steffen.Mazanek@unibw-muenchen.de
Sun, 18 May 2003 17:52:40 +0200

Hi,

> You shoot yourself in the foot. The gun fires half an hour later (lazy
> evaluation), blows your hand instead of your foot (polymorphism), and
> leaves you in a state of total amnesia (memory leaks).

funny, but what about the state? In Haskell it is not possible to
shoot yourself in the foot, except you are in the IO monad :-)

Ciao,
Steffen
--
Steffen Mazanek       #Haskell,that's where I just curry until fail,unwords
www.steffen-mazanek.de#any error,drop all undefined,maybe break,otherwise in