Web Server

Iavor Diatchki diatchki@cse.ogi.edu
Mon, 12 May 2003 10:10:29 -0700

hi,

Frank Atanassow wrote:
> Shawn P. Garbett wrote (on 12-05-03 08:44 -0500):
>
>>I got into a discussion with folks in my local circle of computer heads. I was
>>talking about what I liked about Haskell. Most of the local circle are sold
>>on the idea that Perl is the best language ever written. They eventually
>>challenged me: show us a web site that is being served by Haskell.
>

> What would that prove?

and along those lines... show me a compiler written in perl...
(of course now a discussion of what exactly is a compiler would be
appropriate :-)

>>Does anyone out there run a web site using Haskell?
>>How much effort would be involved in creating a haskell_mod to plug into
>>apache?
>

> Zero effort.
>
> http://losser.st-lab.cs.uu.nl/mod_haskell/
this is a bit emberassing, but this site does not seem to work... could
anyone try out the demos?
i got "internal server errors" and "file not found".

bye iavor