African money

Mark Carroll mark@chaos.x-philes.com
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:57:25 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Jerzy Karczmarczuk wrote:
(snip)
> Anyway, I am willing to spend a part of this money on your behalf.
> If somebody has any idea how to empoison, strangle, shoot, electrocute
> or burn alive this annoying bastard who proposes regularly to everybody
> on Internet all that financial transactions with Nigeria, Congo, etc.,
> please contact me. You don't even need to do the dirty job. Just show
(snip)

Rich Kulawiec, on Dave Farber's Interesting People list, recently said
interesting things at http://tinyurl.com/84dm

Personally, I like SAUCE at http://tinyurl.com/84dp but it's not for
everyone, or even most people. (Needs to be attached to exim.)

ObHaskell: I have bought my own domain and have got to the point where
soon there will not be a public permanent e-mail address for me. I plan to
write software to help keep public addresses rolling over, keeping track
of which "private" addresses have been given to whom, what is whitelisted
and blacklisted, etc. I worry a bit about character IO being slow, but
maybe Haskell might be a good implementation language for this system.
Perhaps I'll have to look out for a library for parsing e-mail messages.

-- Mark