Haskell book recommendation?

bjkwak haskell-cafe@haskell.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:28:48 -0400

Hi!

Searching for a new programming language for my
work, I got interested in functional languages.
After several weeks of googling and searching,
I decided to learn Haskell.

I have downloaded and read some tutorials from
the Haskell home page, but most of them are
incomplete and I decided to buy a book or two.

I have found a list of books on Haskell in the
Haskell home page, but I cannot decide from
the information given in the page.
Could any body give me some advice?

I have some experience in C, but never programmed
in functional language before.  I have read about
1/4 of the book "ML for the working programmer"
by L.C. Paulson.

Thanks!

Byung-Jae