Good Tutorial to start with?

Daniel Jian daniel_jian@yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:43:21 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

I use a lot of C++, a little bit of Java, and some
other programming languages. But none of them is a
functional language. I would like to learn Haskell as
my first introduction to FP. Do any of you know a good
tutorial for me to start with? FYI, it is easier for
me to learn a new language by looking at the source
code first, and then the explanation of that code.

I browsed through the internet for quite a while, but
still I could not find any tutorial that is not
tediously long in discussion.

Thanks!

best regards,

Daniel Jian