AW: Poll: How to respond to homework questions

Markus.Schnell@infineon.com Markus.Schnell@infineon.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:50:00 +0200

OK: D E
Not OK: A B C

I have never seen anybody asking more than one
"do my homework" question. I would encourage=20
students to give it a try, even if it's not
working, and give some advice on that.

Pointing to a web page like "do your homework
yourself - it will benefit you most that way"=20
is a very good idea.

Markus

--
Markus Schnell