ghc install redhat 7.3

Mark Espinoza mark@felinemail.zzn.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:41:45 -0500

Hello,

  I have been trying to install ghc on my redhat 7.3 system. I have
about a 1.2 ghz processor. I got ghc-5.04.2 installed from an rpm. The
./configure for ghc-6.0.1 seemed to work fine. When I ran make it went
for about an hour and a half, at which time it seemed to have been
hung up for 15 or 20 minutes. I had to do other things so I stopped it
and gave up for the day. Is it worth starting it before I go to bed,
and see if it works by morning? What could I do to try to troubleshoot
it? Is there  an rpm for ghc-6.0.1? Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Mark